At first I was a little nervous about capstone presentations, but after the first few minutes I started to relax and it was a fun experience. A lot of people walked up to my poster board and watched my short film. I think my movie poster was somewhat ambiguous and got people curious. I enjoyed looking at my fellow classmates presentations also; everyone had really good displays. The environment was very laid back and chill, which made it easy for students to come up and talk to you about your presentation. The majority of the people I talked to were not comm majors or minors; just people interested about the displays. I like the idea of networking and I need to put myself out there more than I have. Overall capstone was a great experience, it reminded me of a freelance project because we didn’t meet every week and we had to relay on our own time management skills. My classmates were always asking me how things were going, and I would do the same. We offered to help one another also. It was a great closing class for my shepherd career.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Capstone Presentations cultural event three
Labels:
Comm 461
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment