While working in the studio this semester I’ve had an array of jobs and takes including Producer, Floor Manager, Cameraman one and two, and Lighting director. All of these jobs were fun and informative, I enjoyed being the cameraman the most because that is a particular interest of mine. I like working with new cameras and getting acquainted with there different functions. When operating the camera its your job to focus the shot so that the guest/host looks as clear as possible. It’s also your job to set the white balance, which gives you a better color temperature in your overall picture.
One of the funny moments I had the first day while operating camera one was when the director ask to give a two shot, and I wasn’t sure what that meant. Then they told me through the headset that it just meant a shot with the two people in it. I felt like a goober, but I learned a lesson and now understand the lingo studio floor talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment