I finally have all of my footage to create my film and start editing. The process of filming wasn’t difficult but the scheduling with the other actor was at times. It was just conflicting schedules with work. The last film shoot was the fight scene; we had two samurai swords that we used. Fight choreographing is a lot harder than it looks but we went through a few scenes of fighting and we eventually broke one of the swords and we had to stop. I had a few more scenes I wanted to do with the swords but we got some good footage. I’ve started to edit some footage and it looks really good; it was a nice beautiful day. I will be editing my film for the next week or so and then let my director see the first rough cut and get some feed back. I’m still trying to get a feel for how I want the film to flow; I think there could be a variety of directions that would look really great. I just have to find the right one.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Filming is Done!
Labels:
Comm 461
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment