I’m starting to get very excited, I have my entire locations planned out and ready to shoot when the day arrives. I have been preparing and for the special effects and feel that they will deliver a surprising dimension to the film. I have filmed the first half of the film already and even started to edit some of what I could. The final scene is the most difficult and time consuming. I’m just trying to plan things out with my friends that are involved, so that we can all be on the same schedule.
With the film starting to take shape I’ve been sampling music to go along with the film. I’ve found some really good beats that will fit with the atmosphere, and my friend Lamar, who is starring in the film with me, actually has some of his own raps that he has allowed me to use. So overall I’m very excited to get the finial scene done so that I can put everything together.
No comments:
Post a Comment