Being in the studio on Tuesday and having a little bit of time setting up the lighting for the practice run, I thought it would be a good idea if we went somewhat outside of the studio. I understand that this is a Studio Production class but with this being a commercial and not a studio shoot, having a little roaming privilege would be cool. I thought of having a few shots in the actual student center of the tutors and the students working together would mesh well with what we shoot in the actual studio. I just think that the commercial should be flashy and get peoples attention.
For example: this is a commercial I found from Concordia University for there writing center, and they used a classic 1950’s style of a Leave it to Beaver atmosphere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5N_gWrWWQ
We could go in a similar route and use themes of popular icons that are relevant to the generation of current Shepherd students. I think this would be a good opportunity to flex the muscles of the communication department to the entire shepherd campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment